Do you want to try a delicious and unique gulab jamun cake recipe? Whether you’re looking for a sweet treat or an interesting new way to prepare your favorite Indian dessert, this recipe is sure to please! It is easy to make and perfect for any occasion – be it a special dinner party, Mother’s Day celebration, or simply a dessert! Give it a try today and see for yourself how amazing this gulab jamun cake recipe is!
Excited to know the gulab jamun cake recipe? Scroll down and explore more!
Gulab jamun cake is a classic Indian dessert that is loved all over the world. It’s a deliciously fluffy and rich cake; initially, it was made for religious occasions, but now it’s a popular treat for any time of the day. Let’s know how to make it and try to make it.
Servings: 6 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Calories: 550 kcal
Total time: 1 hour
Cook this popular desserts:
How to cook Gulab Jamun Cake Recipe
Ingredients for cake:
- 1 ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cardamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Ingredients for Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ teaspoon saffron thread
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons mixed nuts chopped
- Mixing bowl
- Bundt pan
- Saucepan or pot
- Serving plate
1. Mix Dry Ingredients: Take a large mixing bowl, add all the flour, and milk powder and give it a good mix and keep it aside.
2. Mix Other Ingredients: Take another mixing bowl, pour ½ cup of unsalted butter, add 1 cup of sugar, and whisk until mixed together. Then add ½ teaspoon cardamon, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, and whisk again to combine well.
3. Add Egg: Now, add 2 eggs first, and whisk well until the mixture gets smooth. Then add the rest of the 2 eggs and whisk again to mix.
4. Add Dry Ingredients: Add the dry ingredients and give it a good mix until you get a smooth batter. Keep it aside.
5. Pour The Cake Batte: Take a bundt pan, grease it with oil and pour the batter into it. Give it a few shakes to remove air bubbles.
6. Bake the Cake: Wear the oven gloves, put the bundt pan in the oven ( preheated at 360 degrees for 15 minutes), and bake it at 160 degrees for a minimum of 40 minutes.
7. Make the Syrup: Put a pan filled with 1 cup of water on the stove, set the heat at high, add one cup of sugar, and let it come to a boil. Then add 3 cardamom pods, 1 cinnamon stick, ½ teaspoon saffron thread, 1 teaspoon rose water, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Let it simmer for a few minutes, then remove the cardamom pods and cinnamon stick.
8. Pour The Syrup: Take a toothpick, insert and make several holes in the cake so that it can absorb the syrup. Now pour the syrup into the bundt pan, shake it and keep aside until the cake soaks the syrup.
9. Garnish: Take out the cake and place it on a serving plate. Pour half cup of condensed milk on top of the cake, spread chopped mixed nuts, and it’s done. Cut and serve it as per your need.
Gulab jamun cake is perfect for those who are looking for an easy and quick dessert that they can make in no time. Plus, the homemade taste is unbeatable! Follow the gulab jamun cake recipe we shared above and enjoy it!
Friends, I recommend you take a look at this section on my website with popular backing products and desserts.