Memphis Honey Gold sauce has become a favored known and tried-and-true Memphis, Tennessee recipe for those who crave zingy flavor and a silky sweet taste! I want to try to cook this sauce with Honey Gold Sauce Recipe.
Furthermore, as this sauce is full of flavor yet isn’t too spicy, it’s ideal for large gatherings. Plus, it will please your guests without forcing them to head to the hills after a couple of hot dummies!
What Exactly is Honey Gold Sauce?
It must be remembered it is not honey barbecue sauce. Isn’t honey barbecue sauce.
Honey gold is a blend of diverse ingredients.
The main component is mustard yellow (hence “gold”), and honey is the sweet ingredient. In addition, there are usually spiced ingredients added in addition.
Essentially, we get tang from the added vinegar and mustard, sweetness from honey, and heat from the chili and hot sauce peppers.
We’re smacking various tastes in this recipe, resulting in a delicious sauce that goes well with virtually any dish.
I will present two of my favorite Honey golden sauces. You can pick any variation you like or make two sauces.
Ingredients for #1 Honey Gold Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 cup of yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup creamed honey
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar 1 tablespoon dark brown
- 1 teaspoon of habanero chili
- 1 teaspoon of hot sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic in porcelain
As we can observe, the honey gold is made of honey and yellow mustard, with a touch of spice from chili habanero and hot sauce. The remainder of the ingredients is used to make it more complete.
Mix all ingredients in a medium saucepan over moderate or low temperature. Be sure the creamed honey, as well as dark brown sugar, are dissolved and that all ingredients are incorporated.
Bring to a boil, then let it simmer for 5 mins, stirring now and then.
Let it cool, then transfer the cooled beverage to a mason jar or air-tight storage container to keep inside your fridge.
Ingredients for #2 Honey Gold Sauce Recipe
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 of a cup of Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Honey (preferred choice)
- 1 2 tbsp Hot Chili Powder
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
Use a small pot to place it on your stove at a medium or low temperature. After that, you’ll need to take the butter. While the pot is heating up, let the butter heat up and melt.
While the butter melts, add the hot sauce and stir until the sauce and butter are thoroughly mixed.
Add the honey to the mix; stir until it is incorporated.
After mixing the ingredients, add White wine vinegar with our other spices (hot chili powder and turmeric, hot Hungarian powder, crushed red pepper, salt onion powder, pepper, and garlic powder).
When the ingredients are blended to your preference, then add your brown sugar. After that, let the sugar completely dissolve into the mix, and stir to mix while the honey and hot sauce return to temperature.
Tips for Making the Most Delicious Honey Gold Sauce
- Substitute chili peppers powder with paprika If you don’t have it or can’t find any.
- If you’re looking for a smokey spice for your wings, you can use smokey paprika.
- Keep your butter cool until you’re ready to begin making your sauce.
- This aids in the ability of honey to emulsify, which is essential to ensure the consistency of the honey gold sauce.
- The butter should be melted with low or medium heat. If the stove temperature exceeds the recommended temperature, then butter will melt too fast and thin too quickly. This is because the butter needs to be thinner after cooking the sauce.The butter, as well as honey, helps keep all ingredients of the sauce together. If you don’t make the proper emulsion, the sauce may split. Then it won’t adhere to the chicken wings.
- Do not skip your white vinegar. White vinegar is an organic preservative. The addition of two tablespoons of vinegar can aid in the preservation of the sauce. Please don’t be concerned about the flavor because you won’t notice it after the sauce has been cooked!
- Modify the recipe to your taste. For instance, use spicy chili powder if you prefer spicy food and want the honey-infused hot sauce. You can also add paprika or an extra bit of brown sugar for more sweetness in your sauce. Also you can experement with cayenne pepper.
How Do You Make Use of Honey Gold Sauce?
Honey gold sauce can be used for various applications, including a dipping sauce condiment for sandwiches, dressings, or even as a marinade for chicken or pork. It can also be used to marinate beef, chicken, or pork.
Whichever method you decide to serve it, this delicious sauce will bring spice and excitement to your dishes.
Your family and guests will be impressed by your culinary expertise.
Gold Chicken Wing Sauce:
Of course! It’s traditional! It can be used to marinade chicken wings and bake them with sauce and you will recive the honey gold chicken wings. Or use honey gold sauce as a dipping sauce.
A well-known way to make honey gold sauce can be used as a dipping sauce.
It’s great for dips in pork, chicken, or beef.
Dip your favorite dish into the sauce and enjoy.
You’ll discover that the honey gold sauce can add a new dimension to food’s flavor and taste.
Honey gold sauce is excellent as a marinade for pork, chicken, or beef.
Mix the amount you prefer of ingredients, beginning with honey.
After all, the ingredients are mixed, and your honey gold sauce is ready to be marinated.
Allow your food to sit within the dish for a couple of hours or overnight to absorb all the flavor.
Honey gold sauce comes with many applications.
It’s a sauce that can be used in a variety of ways and can be used in a variety of ways.
It can be used for dipping sauces or condiments for sandwiches, dressing, and marinade sauce, and you’re sure to love the delicious taste of the honey-gold sauce.
Honey gold sauce is also an excellent dressing for salads.
Mix the amount you want from each ingredient, beginning with honey.
When all the ingredients have been combined After that, your honey gold sauce will be ready to be dressed.
If your kids aren’t picky eaters, This is an excellent method to encourage them to take their vegetables.
Another way to use honey gold sauce could be as an ingredient in a sandwich spread.
It’s the best method to spice up and add enthusiasm to sandwiches.
Put the honey gold spread on your bread of choice.
Breakfast or tea at night is always different.
Ultimately, it is a sweet and tangy flavor that will delight your taste buds and please your loved ones! Because most likely, this is the first time you’ve tried this sauce, and you’ll be amazed by the flavor in this one.
Take a shot with this sauce. You’ll be amazed by the delicious sweetness of the sugars, contrasted by the savage backbone of the butter and hot sauce. Let me know how you liked this recipe. You can also look for more of my gratis information on my website!